The Emirates Airlines (EK) delivers the best flying experience to its customers. This international
airline of United Arab Emirates is a subsidiary of the Emirates Group. Established in the year
1985, the Emirates started its operations with two aircrafts gifted by the Royal Family of Dubai.
Based in Dubai, Emirates is the largest air carrier in the Middle East, operating more than 3,600
flights every week. This airline is also recognized as the airline of 2018 at the Air Transport
Awards and has now 21 codeshare partners.
Major Routes and Fleet Size
You can find Emirates Airlines currently spans over 160 destinations within 85 countries across 6
continents. Asia and the Pacific, Africa, The Americas, the Middle East and Europe are the regions
where Emirates fly.
Emirates Airlines presently boasts of 241 aircraft which includes Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-
200LR, Boeing 777-300 and Boeing 777-300ER.
In-flight Amenities and Services
- Delicious multi-course meals along with complimentary wines.
- More than 2000 channels of in-flight entertainment including movies, TV shows, audio channels and video games.
- USB service for viewing photos.
- My Playlist for making personalized compilations.
- Auto-adjusting lighting designed to help you reduce jet-lag.
- Spectacular onscreen views of the outside from the aircraft’s two external cameras.
- Phone, email and SMS service from your seat.
- Built in-seat power outlets and USB ports.
If you are traveling in Economy class 1 bag is allowed whose size must not exceed 22in x 15in x
8 inches and its weight shouldn’t exceed over 15 lbs. The bag should fit below the seat in front of
you or in the overhead bin.
First and Business Class
One hand bag and a briefcase is allowed and the briefcase size shouldn’t exceed over 18in x 14in
x 8in; the total weight of the carry-on baggage’s must not exceed over 26 lbs.
Well beside these for comprehensive detail of baggage allowance one can directly contact the
airlines or browse their official website as the allowance may differ according to routes and class